Oxford Bank & Trust is looking for a Teller/Banker Level 1 for the branch located at 2920 83rd Street (at the intersection of Route 59 and 83rd St.) in Naperville. The Teller/Banker Level 1 is an entry level position and the perfect place to begin a career in banking. This position 1 performs basic teller duties as well as light personal banking duties, while recognizing sales and referral opportunities. If you are an enthusiastic and service-oriented individual, interested in personal and professional growth, Oxford Bank may be the place for you. As an employee of Oxford Bank & Trust, you become part of an organization that is committed to its customers, employees, and the communities in which we do business.
The ideal candidate will have impeccable customer service and interpersonal skills which includes having ENERGY, EXCITEMENT & ENTHUSIASM!
- Welcome Oxford customers, provide a Raving Banking Experience and connect with each customer at a personal level
- Securely maintain and balance a cash drawer
- Receive cash and checks for deposit, process withdrawals, verify identifications, endorsements, and fund availability, issue receipts of deposit, etc.
- Balance the ATM, and vault with accuracy and efficiency
- Answer basic customer inquiries
- Open checking, savings, money market and CD deposit accounts
- Sell and cross sell products, make referrals and expand customer relationships
- Open and close the branch with dual control according to procedures
- Perform account maintenance (change of address, title changes, name changes etc.)
- Process and submit wire transfers
- Train Teller staff members
- Understand & comply with Bank policies and procedures and applicable laws & regulations
- Serve as a certified Notary Public
- Constantly exercise confidentiality with customer information
- Participate as a greeter and leader of daily huddles
- Play an active role in Oxford customer events, bank committees, and festivities
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Complete basic math functions confidently and correctly
- Perform job functions accurately with consistent high attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, professional written and verbal skills
- Strong listening skills and ability to make sound decisions
- Ability to sell and cross sell products and services
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and an upbeat, positive attitude with coworkers and customers
- Work well in a team spirited environment
- Self motivated
- Must be able to work a 40 hour per week flexible schedule
Oxford Bank & Trust is open during the following hours:
Weekdays 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturdays 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Professional appearance is required for this highly visible position.
Customer events are monthly and attendance is required. Staffing assistance will often be required at other branch locations to help with their events. Staff Meetings are held after hours and attendance is required.
All Applicants MUST APPLY IN PERSON at 2920 83rd Street, Naperville, IL 60540
(at the intersection of Route 59 and 83rd Street)
Resumes submitted to Oxford Bank & Trust will NOT be reviewed.
*Oxford Bank & Trust is required to perform Credit & Criminal history reports as well as Drug Testing on any candidate that a pending offer of employment is extended to. Personal Credit Must Be Good.
Physical Demands and Condition Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job this position this individual is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk, sit, talk, hear, use their hands and fingers (manual dexterity), use a telephone, and occasionally lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include, close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
*Oxford Bank & Trust will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Oxford Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, age, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oxford Bank & Trust is a Drug Free Workplace.