Oxford Bank & Trust is looking for a Part Time Customer Service Representative for our Call Center in Itasca. This person will provide excellent assistance to our customers over the phone while presenting a friendly and professional image of Oxford Bank. This is the perfect position for someone who is looking to build a career in banking as they will cross train within the department and learn how to perform a wide variety of duties. If you are an enthusiastic, detail oriented person who thrives in a team spirited environment this may be the perfect position for you.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity!
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Great interpersonal skills and natural ability to build & maintain relationships with
Co-workers and customers
- Demonstrate a professional, cheerful etiquette both over the phone & in person
- Ability to perform basic math accurately
- Handle confidential material in a professional, highly ethical manner
- Consistently promote and support a positive team spirit
- Self- motivated with great organizational skills
- Work well independently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Exemplary listening skills
- Answer switchboard calls in a timely, professional way and transfer as necessary
- Answer basic customer service calls such as balance inquiries, account transaction information, CD rates, and basic debit card activity inquiries
- Look into and resolve a variety of account issues for customers and provide timely follow-up
- Perform transactions, and maintenance, including, but not limited to: stop payments, transfers, close and order debit cards, and change of address
- Perform general office duties such as mailing forms and notices and filing
- Participate in ongoing training sessions
- Demonstrate a team player attitude and assist with other areas of the department
- Cross train with a variety of operational duties
Hours of Work : The position will be approximately 25 hours per week and will be based upon department needs and may vary.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 1:30pm-6:00pm
All applicants MUST APPLY IN PERSON at 1520 W. Lake Street in Addison, 60101.
Resumes submitted to Oxford Bank & Trust will not be reviewed.
* Candidates for hire will undergo Background Checks including;
employment, education, credit & criminal.
*Applicants must have a good credit history if any to be considered for this position.
Drug Testing, including Hair & Urine tests
Oxford Bank & Trust is a Drug Free Workplace
Physical Demands of the position:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, this position is regularly required to walk, sit, talk, hear, use their hands and fingers (manual dexterity), use a telephone, and occasionally lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include, close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
*Oxford Bank & Trust will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Oxford Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, age, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford Bank & Trust is a Drug Free Workplace.