Oxford Bank & Trust is looking for a professional, motivated, Assistant Branch Manager for our Naperville, Book Road Branch. The ideal candidate will effectively lead and inspire Oxford’s retail staff to deliver the greatest banking experience to our customers. This is a key position within the branch as it promotes the service culture of Oxford Bank through coaching, guidance and staff development. As a role model of Oxford’s Core Values, this individual will consistently demonstrate energy, excitement and enthusiasm while ensuring the branch provides a superior level of customer service.
Oxford Bank & Trust is a Community Bank that has been providing quality banking products and services for over 110 years. At Oxford, we are committed to delivering a great banking experience to each and every customer while making each customer’s financial life better.
If this sounds like the job you are looking for keep reading!
To be considered for this position qualified candidates must submit a resume & cover letter including salary requirements to: email@example.com or fax to 630.424.2925.
- Assists the Branch Manager in the daily administration and operations of the branch office, including operations, sales, customer service, and security & safety
- Lead, coach, and train staff in the development of individual & team success
- Oversees the operating procedures and practices within the teller department including making approvals and exceptions to policies when needed, recognizing potential fraud and reporting to management, taking a proactive approach to solving problems, ensuring compliance of all department, bank and regulatory policies & procedures
- Monitor, order, dispense, ship and balance branch cash
- Ensures proper branch opening and closing procedures are being followed
- Performs all routine audits including monthly surprise audits of teller drawers
- Researches and resolve all customer and branch differences
- Collaborates in staff hiring and retention
- Completes and conducts performance evaluations and administers disciplinary actions according to policies and procedures
- Assists the branch manager in managing the training and development of the staff
- Resolves customer concerns with tact and diplomacy to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensures effective staff scheduling and input into the bank’s time and attendance system
- Recognizes cross-sale opportunities and coaches staff to recognize these opportunities in order to expand customer relationships
- Maintains excellent public relations with customers
- Assists and participates in branch and bank events
- Ensures branch staff complies with state and federal laws and regulations as well as Bank policies and procedures
- Travels to Oxford Bank and community locations as necessary
Oxford Bank offers a competitive benefit package for Full Time Employees.
Oxford Bank & Trust is open 6 days a week during the following hours. Applicants must be available for work anytime within the hours of operation.
Weekdays 7:45 am - 6:15 pm ● Saturdays 7:45 am - 3:15 pm
Professional appearance & attire is required for this highly visible Customer Service position.
Candidates for hire will undergo Background Checks including, employment, education, credit & criminal, as well as Drug Testing.
Applicants must have a good credit history to be considered for this position.
Oxford Bank & Trust is a Drug Free Workplace.
Physical Demands and Condition Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job this individual is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk, sit, talk, hear, use their hands and fingers (manual dexterity), use a telephone, and occasionally lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include, close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
*Oxford Bank & Trust will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Oxford Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, age, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford Bank & Trust is a Drug Free Workplace