Oxford Bank & Trust,is looking for a Part Time Teller for our Lake Street branch. If you are an enthusiastic, service-oriented individual, Oxford Bank may be the place for you. As an employee of Oxford Bank & Trust, you become part of an organization that is committed to its customers, employees, and the communities in which we do business. Tellers are the personal face of Oxford Bank to our retail customers. For additional information about Oxford Bank & Trust please visit www.oxford.bank/about/careers
All applicants MUST APPLY IN PERSON at 1520 W. Lake Street, Addison, IL 60101
We are limiting the traffic in our lobby, so please pick up and return the application via the drive up window between the hours of 10 a.m. & 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and Saturday 9-noon.
The ideal candidate will have impeccable customer service and interpersonal skills which includes having ENERGY, EXCITEMENT & ENTHUSIASM!
- Interact confidently with customers & work well in a team spirited environment
- Perform a variety of transactions such as check cashing, deposits, withdrawals, etc.
- Balance cash drawer daily with accuracy and efficiency
- Understand and comply with Bank policies and procedures and applicable laws & regulations
- Take personal responsibility to learn and continually improve as a Teller
- Welcome Oxford customers and connect with them at a personal level
- Provide a great banking experience for each customer and visitor
- Take appropriate action to resolve customer concerns with tact and diplomacy
- Constantly exercise confidentiality with customer information
- Assist in bank sales initiatives and promotions
- Accommodate a flexible work schedule
- Previous Teller or cash handling experience is a PLUS
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to sell and cross sell products and services
- Skilled at preforming basic math functions accurately
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, as well as an upbeat, positive attitude
- Valuable customer service experience
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Spanish speaking is a plus
Professional appearance & attire is required for this highly visible Customer Service position.
This 20-25 hour per week position requires the ability to work a flexible schedule that will vary from week to week.
Candidates for hire will undergo Background Checks including, employment, education, credit & criminal, as well as Drug Testing.
Applicants must have a good credit history to be considered for this position.
Oxford Bank & Trust is a Drug Free Workplace.
Physical Demands and Condition Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job this individual is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk, sit, talk, hear, use their hands and fingers (manual dexterity), use a telephone, and occasionally lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include, close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
*Oxford Bank & Trust will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Oxford Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, age, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford Bank & Trust is a Drug Free Workplace.