Oxford Bank is looking for a professional, motivated, Teller Supervisor who is ready to assist the Branch Manager with inspiring, developing and leading a winning team! The Teller Supervisor engages the teller staff and oversees the daily operation of the transaction line, ensuring proper balancing, training, and sales coaching, as well as maintaining staff adherence to bank and operational policies. As a leader within the retail branch, this person answers employee and customer questions, resolves complex problems and helps the retail branch team achieve branch goals. The Teller Supervisor consistently demonstrates energy, excitement & enthusiasm while ensuring that the Lake Street branch provides a superior level of customer service.
If this is sounds like the job you are looking for keep reading!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 years recent progressive experience in banking, including Lead Teller experience
- Complete knowledge of the Teller function
- Knowledge of banking products and services
- Strong supervisory & leadership skills to motivate and develop employees
- Professional communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to cultivate a team environment
- Ability to problem solve and make sound decisions
- Knowledgeable of relevant legal and regulatory compliance guidelines; Reg CC & Reg E
- Experience with IBS & Teller Insight is a plus
- Personal Banking knowledge beneficial
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Responsibilities of the Teller Supervisor
- Oversees the operating procedures and practices within the teller department including making approvals and exceptions to policies when needed, recognizing potential fraud and reporting to management, taking a proactive approach to solving problems, ensuring compliance of all department, bank and regulatory policies & procedures
- Monitors, orders, dispenses, ships and balances branch cash
- Ensures proper branch opening and closing procedures are followed
- Performs all routine audits including monthly surprise audits of teller drawers
- Researches and resolves all customer and branch differences
- Assists in conducting coaching sessions for retail staff to enhance sales skills and performance
- Participates in staff hiring and retention
- Assists in performance evaluations and helps administer disciplinary actions
- Ensures effective staff scheduling
- Maintains current knowledge of teller & operations systems, products, policies & procedures
- Maintains excellent public relations with customers
- Assists and participates in branch and bank events
- Travels to Oxford Bank and community locations as necessary
Oxford Bank offers a competitive benefit package for Full Time Employees.
To be considered for this position, candidates must submit a Cover Letter & Resume, including salary requirements to email@example.com /fax:(630)424-2925.
For this position, federal regulations require Oxford Bank & Trust to prepare an investigatory consumer report which will disclose employment, education, criminal and credit history. If you express interest in and are considered for this position, you will be asked to authorize that report.
*Applicants must have a good credit history to be considered for this position.
Oxford Bank is a Drug Free Workplace.
Candidates who accept verbal offers of employment will undergo hair & urine drug testing.
Physical Demands and Condition Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job this individual is regularly required to walk, sit, talk, hear, use their hands and fingers (manual dexterity), use a telephone, and occasionally lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include, close vision, and the ability to adjust focus. *Oxford Bank & Trust will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Oxford Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, age, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.