Oxford Bank & Trust is seeking a Senior Loan Administrator to join our Commercial Real Estate lending team in Oak Brook, IL. The Senior Loan Administrator performs a wide variety of professional administrative and customer service duties to support the workflow of the Senior Vice President and Lenders of the Commercial Real Estate team. In this key role, the Senior Loan Administrator develops and maintains a working knowledge of all customers, businesses and prospect opportunities for the department. Experience working with Commercial Real Estate and Commercial & Industrial portfolios is essential for this position. The Senior Administrator works efficiently as a member of the corporate office team to accomplish the goals of the bank. Excellent customer service needs to be provided to both internal and external customers while adhering to Oxford’s Core Values.
To be considered for this position, candidates must submit a resume and a cover letter, including salary requirements to email@example.com or fax: 630.424.2925.
- Support the SVP and Lenders of the Commercial Real Estate team in completing administrative responsibilities
- Calendar management including assistance in coordinating business meetings and entertainment
- Organize and update expanding contact list
- Order title commitments in order to meet bank guidelines for loan closings that include real estate collateral
- Support the loan closing process
- Open and perform maintenance on business accounts and products associated with business accounts.
- Provide exemplary customer service including correspondence and problem resolution
- Contact customers to obtain documentation needed to comply with reporting requirements per loan agreements and process, verifying accuracy and completeness
- Manage monitoring reports from the OnBase report system
- Manage tickler tracking process while keeping current in compliance
- Participate in the loan and draw funding process, following procedures as directed by the lenders
- Prepare documentation for all loan advances in accordance with the terms and conditions of the loan approval
- Notarize and copy documents
- Initiate credit application into credit management system called Credit Quest
- Update and maintain customer information in Salesforce, Outlook, and Constant Contact
- Prepare various correspondence (letters and emails) and file memos
- Prepare cashier checks for approval
- Prepare and track all Federal Express and other expedited mail services
- Prepare, proofread, and process wire transfer forms
- Monitor tax payment status on non-escrowed loan accounts through pin number verification as well as monitoring reports (weekly or as required)
- Process all insurance documents received in the department in a timely manner and update tickler report
- Prepare, update and maintain loan credit files
- Pull and file loan files as needed, including annual file room organization and clean up
- Organize & maintain departmental shared computer drives
- Take an active role in Bank committees
- Provide coverage at the front desk to back up the Corporate Receptionist as needed
- Willingly accept other corporate office responsibilities as required
- Understand and adhere to Oxford Bank’s Core Values
- Comply with Oxford Bank & Trust policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines
- Complete all Bank training including all assigned Compliance online training
- All other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate/Associate Degree or equivalent experience, business courses a plus
- Minimum of 4 years in a corporate banking environment performing commercial loan administration
- Knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory compliance; HMDA, CRA and Patriot Act
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Consistently demonstrate exemplary organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain professional relationships with internal, external and prospective customers
- Able to easily adapt to new procedures, processes, and work flow
- Self-motivated, work well independently and within a team environment
- Proven ability to handle challenging clients and situations gracefully
- Manage time effectively and meet critical deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- OnBase experience a Plus
Oxford Bank offers a competitive benefit package for Full Time Employees.
Physical Demands of the position:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job this individual is regularly required to walk, sit, talk, hear, use their hands and fingers (manual dexterity), use a telephone, push , pull, press, and occasionally lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and use a stepping stool. Specific vision abilities required by this position include, close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
*Oxford Bank & Trust will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Candidates for hire will undergo Credit and Criminal Background Checks as well as Drug Testing. Applicants must have a good credit history to be considered for this position. Oxford Bank & Trust is a Drug Free Workplace.
Oxford Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, age, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.