Oxford Bank & Trust is seeking an IT Service Delivery Specialist III for our fast-paced Information Technology Department. The IT Service Delivery Specialist III will provide Level 2 (Intermediary) and Level 3 (Advanced) application and hardware support to staff, answering emails and phone calls, entering and tracking tickets, and monitoring completion. This position also maintains vendor relationships, procures products, and tracks and deploys software and hardware based on departmental policies. The ideal candidate will proactively communicate and collaborate with business units to identify efficiencies, improvements, and workflow opportunities of non-core computing platforms. Additionally, this position will serve as an administrator of our IT Service Management ticket tracking system, recommending and implementing changes to the system to automate processes and streamline IT Service Delivery operations. As an integral member of the Information Technology team, this person must be able to work well with others at all levels, throughout the Bank, and provide quality proactive customer service, while adhering to Oxford’s Core Values.
To be considered for this position, candidates must submit a resume and a cover letter, including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 630.424.2925.
- Provide first line support of all network and systems related functions, including all applications, telephone, email and any on-site support
- Primary administrator of helpdesk application, ticket assignments and problem resolution
- Develops, follows, and documents procedures into knowledge management system.
- Perform hardware repair, replacement, upgrades and support
- Configures, deploys, and maintains network peripherals, servers, workstations, and printers
- Configures, deploys, and maintains mobile technologies
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions and resources on the internet to aid in problem resolution
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the Bank
- Perform preventative maintenance, including checking workstations, printers, and peripherals
- Maintain Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, Printing, and Print Server Management
- Server and client-based computer systems
- Microsoft operating systems and productivity suites
- VOIP Phone System
- Provide computer orientation to new and existing bank staff
- Travel to other bank locations to setup systems or solve other support issues as needed
- Keep abreast of industry and product(s) advances
- Take an active role in the installation and ongoing support of end-customers using remote deposit capture applications
- User setup and support of Business eBanking applications
- Determine and assist with the identification and creation of IT-related efficiencies
- Researches, reviews, tests, and recommends the acquisition of new or upgraded hardware, other peripheral equipment, and software applications.
- Authorize purchases of hardware and software items; recurring bills; and miscellaneous items of value up to $20,000.00.
- Carries a mobile phone, 7/24 ‘on call’ availability. Required to work outside of normal business hours as needed, sometimes under stressful ‘emergency’ conditions, such as disaster recovery, core system(s) failure, communications loss, etc.
- Participate in relevant training and maintain current knowledge about all technology used at the Bank
- Maintain proper housekeeping of work area
- Handle special requests and projects as directed
- Comply with all Oxford Bank & Trust policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines
- Complete all Bank training including all assigned Compliance online training
- Understand and adhere to Oxford Bank’s Core Values
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Minimum 7 years of hands on experience working in an IT Support role, including 2 years of experience providing Tier 3 (Advanced) support of systems
- Certifications in specialty areas, some college courses, or a degree is desirable
- Strong analytical skills with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication abilities
- Ability to work effectively with other staff, members, and vendors/technicians
- Motivated and dependable; works well independently to meet critical deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to effectively prioritize, multitask, and execute in a high-pressure environment
- Professional phone skills and proven ability to assist customers in a friendly, patient manner
- Learn and retain new information quickly
- Consistently maintain a positive attitude in a highly flexible environment
- Works with highly confidential information in a discretionary manner and ensures protection of all confidential data at all times
- Ability to make informed decisions based on knowledge of various interrelated systems, and analysis of events to determine the proper course of action
- Ability to accept key accountability for areas of strong knowledge, and transfer knowledge to other staff members
- Strong organization skills with a demonstrated ability to coordinate tasks and timelines, and the ability to lead assigned projects through completion
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Effective listening skills and the ability to effectively and efficiently resolve problems
Physical Demands and Condition Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position this individual is regularly required to talk, hear, use a telephone, use their hands and fingers to handle, manipulate and feel, reach, push and pull with hands and arms, climb and balance, walk, sit, stand, stoop, crouch, kneel, crawl, and bend and twist at the neck, spine, waist and knees. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include, close and distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
*Oxford Bank & Trust will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Candidates for hire will undergo Credit and Criminal Background Checks as well as Drug Testing. Applicants must have a good credit history to be considered for this position.
Oxford Bank & Trust is a Drug Free Workplace.
Oxford Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, age, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oxford Bank offers an excellent benefit package for full time employees, which includes a matching 401k, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more!