Oxford Bank & Trust is a Community Bank that has been providing quality banking products and services for over 110 years. At Oxford, we are committed to delivering a great banking experience to each and every customer while making each customer’s financial life better. To deliver on that promise, we hire the most talented professionals in the financial services industry.
Oxford Bank is looking for an experienced Senior Credit Analyst to join our Credit team. The Senior Credit Analyst works closely with the credit team, commercial lenders, and other officers of the bank at our corporate office location in Oak Brook. This is an important position as it provides underwriting analysis and determines the credit worthiness of commercial customers to identify and mitigate risk for the bank. The Senior Credit Analyst has proven skills in financial statement spreading and review, knowledge of credit agency reports, cash flow analysis, leverage and debt repayment capacity, collateral valuation, corporate structures and ownership issues, risk evaluation, and other necessary skills. The Sr. Credit Analyst provides excellent customer service to both internal and external customers while adhering to Oxford’s Core Values.
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent), Business major desired, Finance degree preferable, MBA or advanced degree a plus
- Accounting/finance courses covering basic financial analysis
- 2+ years of credit analysis experience in a banking environment
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to work positively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Support the Credit Department by handling fundamental job requirements
- Prepare necessary credit analysis and approval documentation for senior and executive management
- Manage and monitor the Credit pipeline of work
- Prepare complex loan presentations
- Analyze personal and business financial information including preparing global cash flows
- Order and review appraisals
- Attain professional training and development activities
- Prepare Board Reports
- Take minutes for various loan meetings
- Accompany lenders on customer calls as needed
- Comply with Oxford Bank & Trust policies, procedures and regulatory policies
- Complete all Bank training including all assigned Compliance online training
- Understand and adhere to Oxford Banks’ Core Values
- Involvement in Bank committees
- Other duties as assigned
To be considered for this position, candidates must submit a resume and a cover letter, including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 630.424.2925.
Candidates for hire will undergo Credit and Criminal Background Checks as well as Drug Testing.
Applicants must have a good credit history to be considered for this position.
Oxford Bank & Trust is a Drug Free Workplace.
Physical Demands and Condition Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job this individual is regularly required to walk, sit, talk, hear, use their hands and fingers (manual dexterity), use a telephone, push , pull, press, and occasionally lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and use a stepping stool. Specific vision abilities required by this position include, close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
*Oxford Bank & Trust will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Oxford Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, age, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.