Oxford Bank & Trust is looking for a Banker 3 to join our Addison Road team!
Oxford’s Banker 3 position performs a variety of advance retail banking services including teller duties. This is the ideal job for an experienced Banker who also enjoys providing leadership, training and mentoring to their colleagues. Oxford Bank’s welcoming community banking culture allows our team members to recognize sales opportunities and provide customers with the products and tools that will make their financial lives better.
If this is sounds like the job you are looking for keep reading!
To be considered for this position, candidates must Apply in Person
at the branch location 205 North Addison Road, Addison IL
We are limiting the traffic in our lobby, so please pick up and return the application via the drive up building located in the parking lot across the street from the branch between the hours of 10 a.m. & 4 p.m., Monday through Friday and Saturday 9 – noon.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of banking products & procedures
- Open non personal, Business, Trust, Power of Attorney, and Estate Accounts
- Sell, open and close Consumer Loans
- Open IRA’s
- Licensed Certified Mortgage Loan Originator (NMLS#:Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System)
- Signature Guarantee Certification for up to 100K (medallion)
- Open select deposit accounts: checking, savings, money market, and CD’s
- Perform quality control for the branch as necessary
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of Oxford Banks’ products and procedures
- Train and mentor retail team staff
- Professionally assist customers by accurately processing teller transactions
- Balance the ATM and vault & assist with end of business day procedures
- Open and close branch with dual control according to procedures
- Take appropriate action to resolve customer disputes and concerns
- Perform account maintenance i.e. change of address, title changes, name changes etc.
- Sell, cross sell, make referrals and expand customer relationships
- Provide a great banking experience for each customer and visitor
- Actively participate in various committees and meetings
- Share in team building activities
- Serve as a certified Notary Public
- Travel to Oxford facilities for training, meetings and events as assigned
- Accommodate a flexible work schedule that varies from week to week
- Comply with Oxford Bank & Trust policies, procedures and regulatory polices
- Complete all Bank training including all assigned Compliance online training
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of retail Banker and Teller experience
- Fluency in Spanish a definite plus
- Strong interpersonal skill, ability to build and maintain professional relationships with internal and external customers
- Proven ability to cross sell products and services
- In depth knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory compliance
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Self- motivated with exemplary organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Skilled at performing math functions accurately
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced problem solving ability
- Effective listening skills
- Proven ability to make sound decisions, work well under pressure
- Work well independently with minimal direction
Oxford Bank offers a competitive benefit package for Full Time Employees.
Oxford Bank & Trust is open 6 days a week during the following hours. Applicants must be available for work anytime within the hours of operation.
Weekdays 7:45 am - 6:15 pm
Saturdays 7:45 am - 3:15 pm
Professional appearance & attire is required for this highly visible Customer Service position.
Candidates for hire will undergo Background Checks including, employment, education, credit & criminal, as well as Drug Testing.
Applicants must have a good credit history to be considered for this position.
Oxford Bank & Trust is a Drug Free Workplace.
Physical Demands and Condition Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job this individual is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk, sit, talk, hear, use their hands and fingers (manual dexterity), use a telephone, and occasionally lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include, close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
*Oxford Bank & Trust will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Oxford Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, age, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford Bank & Trust is a Drug Free Workplace