Oxford Bank & Trust is seeking a Credit Analyst to join our commercial credit team in Oak Brook, IL. This is a fantastic opportunity for finance majors to begin a career in banking. The Credit Analyst position is primarily a learning and support job working with other credit analysts, senior credit analysts and commercial lending personnel. Credit Analysts assist in providing financial analysis, preparation of loan presentations and other required duties and tasks. Candidates have skills in financial statement spreading and review, knowledge of credit agency reports, cash flow analysis, leverage and debt repayment capacity, collateral valuation, corporate structures and ownership issues, risk evaluation, and other necessary skills. Oxford’s credit team prides itself on providing mentoring, extensive on the job training as well as valuable external training classes for continued growth and learning.
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent), Business major desired, Finance degree preferable
- Accounting/Finance courses covering basic financial analysis
- Self-motivated with exemplary organizational skills
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to work positively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Support the Credit Department in handling fundamental job requirements
- Prepare loan presentations
- Analyze personal and business financial information
- Order and review appraisals
- Prepare Board Reports
- Perform varied administrative tasks (i.e. balancing borrowing base certificates, taking minutes for loan meetings and working on projects as needed
- Attain professional training and development activities
- Comply with Oxford Bank & Trust policies, procedures and regulatory policies
- Complete all Bank training including all assigned Compliance online training
- Understand and adhere to Oxford Banks’ Core Values
- Involvement in Bank committees
- Other duties as assigned
Oxford Bank offers a competitive benefit package for Full Time Employees.
To be considered for this position, candidates must submit a resume and a cover letter, including college GPA and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 630.424.2925.
Candidates for hire will undergo Credit and Criminal Background Checks as well as Drug Testing. Applicants must have a good credit history to be considered for this position. Oxford Bank & Trust is a Drug Free Workplace.
Physical Demands and Condition Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job this individual is regularly required to walk, sit, talk, hear, use their hands and fingers (manual dexterity), use a telephone, push , pull, press, and occasionally lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and use a stepping stool. Specific vision abilities required by this position include, close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
*Oxford Bank & Trust will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Oxford Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, age, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, or veteran status
or any other characteristic protected by law.