Oxford Bank & Trust is looking for a Part Time Teller for the branch at 205 N. Addison Road in Addison. If you are an enthusiastic, service-oriented individual, Oxford Bank may be the place for you. Tellers welcome and greet customers while delivering a great banking experience. Tellers accurately and efficiently process a variety of routine to complex customer transactions including, but not limited to check cashing, withdrawals, and deposits while recognizing referral opportunities and providing exceptional customer service. The Teller is expected to build a rapport with customers in order to understand their financial needs and make each customer’s financial life better. As an employee of Oxford Bank & Trust, you become part of an organization that is committed to its customers, employees, and the communities in which we do business. Our retail staff is the personal face of Oxford Bank to our retail customers.
The ideal candidate will have impeccable customer service and interpersonal skills which includes having ENERGY, EXCITEMENT & ENTHUSIASM!
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Skilled at performing basic math functions accurately
- Ability to sell and cross sell products and services
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Consistent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Effective listening skills
- Professional social interaction skills
- Spanish speaking is a plus+
- Ability to make sound decisions
- Provide a great banking experience for each customer and visitor
- Welcome and connect with everyone on a personal level
- Demonstrate and adjust the level of “The 3 E’s” (Energy, Enthusiasm & Excitement) appropriately
- Constantly exercise confidentiality with customer information
- Professionally assist customers by accurately processing transactions
- Receive cash and checks for deposit, verify amounts, identifications and endorsements, issue receipts of deposit
- Cash checks and perform savings withdrawals, verify fund availability
- Maintain current product knowledge and effectively demonstrate that knowledge
- Securely maintain and balance a cash drawer
- Assist with end of business day procedures
- Balance the ATM and vault
- Open and close branch with dual control according to procedures
- Comply with all Oxford Bank & regulatory policies
- Answer basic customer inquiries
- Take appropriate action to resolve customer disputes and concerns
- Complete assigned side work diligently
- Recognize sales opportunities and make referrals when applicable
- Participate regularly and effectively as a branch “greeter” and “quarterback” for daily “huddles” and in other elements of Oxford Bank’s retail strategy
- Assist in training teller teammates upon request
- Actively participate in various committees and meetings
- Share in team building festivities
- Participate in Oxford events at various locations
- Travel to all Oxford facilities for training and events
- Live the Oxford Core Values
- Accommodate a flexible work schedule
- Handle confidential material in a professional, highly ethical manner
- Comply with Oxford Bank & Trust policies, procedures and regulatory policies
- Complete all Bank training including all assigned Compliance online training
- Other duties as assigned
This 20-25 hour per week position requires the ability to work a flexible schedule that will vary from week to week.
Applicants must be available to work the following hours:
Weekdays from 12:00 pm - 6:15 pm
Saturdays from 7:45 am - 3:15 pm
Customer events are monthly and attendance is required. Staffing assistance will often be required at other branch locations to help with their events. Staff Meetings are held after hours and attendance is required.
All applicants MUST APPLY IN PERSON at 205 N. Addison Road in Addison, 60101
Resumes submitted to Oxford Bank & Trust will not be reviewed.
*Oxford Bank & Trust is required to perform CREDIT and CRIMINAL history reports as well as DRUG TESTING on any candidate that a pending offer of employment is extended to.
Personal Credit MUST be GOOD.
Physical Demands and Condition Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job this position this individual is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk, sit, talk, hear, use their hands and fingers (manual dexterity), use a telephone, and occasionally lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include, close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
*Oxford Bank & Trust will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Oxford Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Oxford Bank & Trust is a Drug Free Workplace.