In the tradition of Oxford’s former Children’s Cul de sac program, Oxford Life aims to make financial lives better for all of our customers.
We love kids! Oxford is still known for helping parents show their children the value of savings. Our popular “Oxford Dollars” program rewards kids for good behaviors – they receive Oxford Dollars, which are redeemed for toys, when kids –
- Deposit real money into their Minor Savings account
- Visit the bank
- Attend our popular children events!
Click here for Minor Savings details
There’s an Oxford Life room in each branch office to keep the kids busy while mom and dad do their banking.
For our adult customers, Oxford Life provides information and events designed to making your financial life better -
- Seminars about timely financial topics
- Periodic customer “thank you” events
- Activities to enhance the communities and residents we serve
Oxford Life makes sure you’re having fun at our bank. We have been known to surprise our customers with pizza parties, fun giveaways and events like handing out fresh roses, flown in from Central America, on Valentine’s Day.