Q: What is iPay?
A: iPay is a service which allows you to make an online payment to your Oxford Bank & Trust loan account.
Q: How do I make an online payment using iPay?
There are four basic steps involved in using the iPay service to make online loan payments:
• Enter your payment information: You will enter your Oxford Bank loan account number and note number as well as the amount of your payment.
• Enter your contact information: You will enter your name, address, phone, and e-mail address (required).
• Select payment method, and enter required information: You will enter your bank account or credit card information.
• Review and submit: You will be given an opportunity to review the information entered, and make changes before submitting your payment for processing. Once the payment has been submitted, you will receive a payment confirmation including a reference ID number. You may print this screen for your records.
You will need to enter this information each time you make a payment using Oxford Bank’s iPay service.
Q: How secure is my sensitive banking information and personal information? How can I know that this information will not be intercepted?
Oxford Bank’s iPay service uses the following security features:
• SSL: We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to secure your connection to our system.
Q: What is an appropriate browser?
• Encryption: We strictly enforce 128-bit encryption for users accessing the iPay service. All users accessing this service must ensure that their Web browsers are set to enable 128-bit encryption.
• Automatic Sign Out: For your protection, we will automatically sign you out after 20 minutes of inactivity.
We use 128-bit encryption to ensure that your information cannot be intercepted as it passes over the Internet. Therefore, we require you to use one of the following browsers:
• Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
Q: Why are only some versions of browsers supported?
• Netscape 7.x, 8.x
• Firefox 1.5, 2.0
• AOL 7.0 or higher
To help ensure that your confidential financial information is protected in transit, we encrypt all messages between your browser and the iPay service. Some browser versions do not support the required levels of encryption.
Q: What are my obligations to help secure my transactions with Oxford on the iPay service?
As more completely spelled out in the Terms and Conditions, you are responsible for protecting your banking account information, bank routing information, and your Oxford Bank & Trust account information. Further, you should use the most current version of browser software and close your browser window upon completing your transaction.
Q: Why is my e-mail address required?