AUTHENTICATION AND AUTHORIZATION FOR SERVICE USAGE
- This Service incorporates commercially reasonable methods to authenticate the information that you have supplied for making a payment through this Service. You will not be able to submit a payment until the Service authenticates you and you will not be allowed to use the Service to pay your Loan Payment until you have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
- As the user of the Service, and upon your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, you will have to submit your banking account or debit card account (your "Designated Account") information. You are responsible for any legal, regulatory, or banking penalties and fees that may be assessed for supplying false information to us for use with the Service.
- The Service may be used for payment on both consumer and commercial loan accounts.
- If the Designated Account is a banking or debit card account for your business, then it must be one for which you are a properly authorized signer.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you authorize Oxford Bank & Trust to initiate a charge to your Designated Account according to your instructions. Each time you use the Service to pay your Loan Payment, you will be reauthorizing us to charge your Designated Account.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you represent and warrant that:
- You are 18 years old or older;
- You are using your actual identity and any information you provide is accurate and complete;
- You are legally authorized to make payments using your Designated Account;
- Your use of the Service will not violate any local, state, national or international laws or regulations.
iPay PAYMENT SERVICE
By providing Oxford Bank & Trust with the account information for your Designated Account, you authorize us to follow the payment instructions we receive from you through the Service. When you use this Service to send us a payment instruction, you authorize Oxford Bank & Trust to initiate a message to your bank or debit card provider to charge your Designated Account and to send those funds to us for payment on your Oxford Bank & Trust Loan account so that we receive the funds as close as reasonably possible from the date indicated by you in the payment instruction. If your payment is received after the due date of the bill, regardless of any cause except for our failure to reasonably process your explicit payment instruction actually received by us, then you will remain responsible for any late charges and interest assessed, the same as if you mailed your payment to us and we received it after the due date. This would be true even if you are unable to access the system due to problems with the Internet, or if our servers are temporarily unavailable. Business days are Monday through Friday, except for federal banking holidays. If you use the Service to send us your payment instructions after 7:00 P.M. (Central Time) on a business day, then the Service will treat your instruction as if it was received on the following day. It is the day we receive payment from you, and not the day we receive your instructions, that determines whether your payment was received in a timely manner.
AUTHORIZATION AGREEMENT FOR DIRECT PAYMENTS (ACH DEBITS)
By checking ‘I agree to the authorization agreement for direct payment (ACH Debits), you authorize Oxford Bank & Trust to initiate entries for the amount(s) specified, to the checking or savings account(s) you indicate, at the depository financial institution(s) you indicate, and agree to the debit of such specified amount(s) to such checking or savings account(s). You agree that the origination of ACH transactions to your checking or savings account(s) must comply with the laws of the United States of America.
You represent and warrant that you are legally authorized to use the bank account(s) that you have specified on Oxford Bank & Trust’s iPay service.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND EXCLUSIONS OF WARRANTIES
ALTERATIONS AND AMENDMENTS
These Terms and Conditions are the legal binding agreement between Oxford Bank & Trust and you with respect to the Service. You will be agreeing to the current provisions of these Terms and Conditions each time you make a payment using the Service. These Terms and Conditions may have been altered or amended from the last time you used the Service so be sure to read it each time before you make a payment to be certain you still agree with its provisions. Your use of the Service after any changes to these Terms and Conditions will constitute your agreement to such change(s).
TERMINATION OR DISCONTINUATION
We reserve the right to terminate the Service at any time, or to terminate your use of the Service. If we terminate your use of the Service, you will need to pay your Oxford Bank & Trust Loan bill in another manner.
If there is a dispute regarding the Service, you agree to resolve the dispute in accordance with the dispute resolution procedures and governing law as outlined in your Debit Card Agreement with your Debit Card Provider.
These Terms and Conditions are the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement regarding the Services between you and Oxford Bank & Trust. It supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communications between you and Oxford Bank & Trust relating to the Service. If there is a conflict between what an Oxford Bank & Trust employee tells you and the terms of this document, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
You should print and retain this document for safekeeping and use it for reference as needed at any time during usage of the Service.