Updated June 24, 2020
Dear Loyal Oxford Bank Customer,
Thank you! Your patience and understanding during the past few months is greatly appreciated. For the protection of our employees and customers it was necessary to provide service only through our drive-up facilities. Now we are delighted to take this initial step forward to normal operations.
LOBBIES AND DRIVE-UP FACILITIES AT OUR SIX BRANCH OFFICES WILL BE OPEN STARTING MONDAY, JUNE 29, 2020.
We have eagerly anticipated the re-opening of our lobbies. At the same time, we remain in a public health emergency and this means that precautions still need to be taken.
COVID-19 IS STILL A THREAT - SAFETY IS OUR PRIMARY CONCERN
Safety at our lobbies can only be achieved by following the general guidelines various public health and governmental agencies have established to combat COVID-19. These guidelines include
- Face masks or face coverings must be worn in our lobbies; no exceptions.
- There will be a limit on the number of visitors allowed in our lobbies at a time. This means you may be asked to wait outside or in your car if we are at capacity. When this happens, we will contact you when it’s your turn to enter.
- The above visitor limit includes no more than two members from the same family in the branch at the same time. This will help us accommodate as many customers as possible while we have visitor limits. We love kids but we are asking you to use the drive-ups if you have more than one child with you at a time.
- For everyone’s protection, plastic shields have been installed at our teller windows and banker desks
- Oxford employees will be sanitizing their work spaces throughout the day
- There is a defined visitor traffic pattern in effect at each branch office. Signs and floor markers should help you along. We will be there to help. Having visitors move in the same direction, at a safe distance apart, promotes social distancing.
- For security purposes, for the time being, each visitor – even those we know very well – will be asked to sign-in each time you enter the lobby. Thank you for your cooperation. After you register – please take our pen – for your safety and ours! Otherwise, throughout the day we will discard pens after they have been used as an additional sanitary measure.
WE’RE PROTECTING YOU, THANK YOU FOR PROTECTING US
Oxford Bank will be checking temperatures of our employees each day before they begin working. Employees not feeling well have been asked to stay home. We request the same of our customers. If you aren’t feeling well, please use the drive-ups or wait until you feel better to visit the bank. Let’s take care of one another.