YOU’RE ENCOURAGED TO USE OUR DRIVE-UPS AND MOBILE BANKING
We have missed seeing you and we look forward to the day when we don’t have to take so many precautions. In the meantime, unless you have business that requires personal interaction with a banker, we believe that using the drive-ups makes the most sense.
You may be surprised at the variety of banking services available at our drive-ups.
- Cashier’s Checks/Money Orders
- Cash Advances
- Head Start on Opening New Accounts (for existing customers)
- Savings Bond Redemption (limit four)
- Account Maintenance
- Renew/Close CD’s
- Close Accounts
- Change of Address
- Change Orders
- Signature Guarantees/Medallions
If you haven’t already signed-up, we also believe you will enjoy using our online banking and mobile banking services. These tools make it easy to check balances, transfer money and make payments. You may use mobile banking to deposit checks.
TEMPORARILY, OUR LOBBIES WILL LOOK AND FEEL DIFFERENT
Again, it’s all about safety. The main difference in our branches is the signage that will help escort you through our safe traffic pattern. Additionally, on a temporary basis you will notice that we have suspended offering
- Coffee and hot chocolate
- Bottles of water
- The Boutique gift area
- Self-service coin counting – for Oxford Bank customers only (You may leave your coin with our tellers, usually your deposit will be made no later than the next business day; high volume coin amounts may take 2-3 business days to be deposited)
- The children’s play area
Again, these normal features of Oxford Bank will return as soon as it is safe.