Before attempting a mobile deposit, please verify the following:
- The payee of the check must match the account name for which the deposit is being made. No second-party checks will be accepted.
- The amount of the check must match the legal written amount.
- The check must be properly signed by the maker.
- The check must drawn on a U.S. Financial Institution.
- The check must not be stale-dated (the date of the check must not be more than 6 months old).
- The date of the check cannot be a future date.
- The item must be properly endorsed by the payee.
Please be sure your check is endorsed as follows:
- For Deposit Only
- Your Account Number
- Your Signature
Log into the mobile app and select “Check Deposit” from the menu. Select the account you would like to make the deposit into, enter the dollar amount and use the camera to take a clear picture of the front and back of your check.
Once your deposit has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email message that your deposit was received. You will receive a separate email message once your deposit has been approved and processed. Please do not consider your deposit accepted until you receive the second confirmation email message indicating that your deposit was approved and processed. We ask that you please write "mobile deposited on date" on the front of your check and retain it for 5 business days before destroying it.
Funds from checks deposited before 3 p.m. Central Time will be made available on the next business day. (Every day is a business day, except for Saturdays, Sundays and Federal holidays.)